Why BigSeller fail to save the cache?
① API error may lead to cache failed (rarely happens)
② If you do not open the thermal print setting in Seller Center, and use the customized shipping label in BigSeller, the cache will be deleted automatically
First: void the order
Check the orders that you want to change logistics for, and then void it.
Second: change the logistics
Go to voided orders, check the orders that you want to change logistics for, click bulk actions - select shipping method
BigSeller will auto-sync orders every 30 minutes. Also you can click on Sync Orders button to sync them in real time.
BigSeller cannot sync orders from your stores if the store authorization is expired. Please re-authorize it, and the order will be synced automatically.
With Inventory Features enabled, the system will automatically allocate the stock quantity of related Merchant SKU when orders are syncing in, and sfter you click Ship button in the In Process Orders list, the stock quantity will be deducted.
- If you only have insufficient order quantity for the current month, we suggest that you purchase an order package.
- If your order quantity is not sufficient every month, we suggest that you upgrade to a higher level of VIP service.
1. The order package is only available for VIP users. If you are a free plan user, it is recommended to upgrade VIP.
Connect with an electrical scale when Scan to Ship, to record the weight of packages.
For orders In Process, you can try to Scan to Ship and weigh your packages, orders will be shipped and moved to To Pickup afterwards.
(1) Scan to ship In Process orders > Scan settings - enable weigh settings
Note: weight settings can only be enabled when scan time set as 1
(2) Connect the scanner and electrical scale, adjust weight unit
Note: please make sure the weight unit of the current page consistent with your scale
(3) Scan tracking number or package number - weigh the packages - done shipment
Note: you can confirm if to proceed when package exceeds allowable difference, if no allowable difference set, subject to upper limit; You can’t process orders beyond weight limit.
You can also generate and print the manifest after Scan to Ship
Currently, you can cancel Shopee/Lazada/TikTok and manual orders in BigSeller. Click here to learn more.
Besides, in order to prevent the cancelled orders from being shipped out by mistake, we will check and update the order status when you click Pack or Ship button.
Also, you can check those orders which have been processed but being canceled under Canceled Orders list.
You can use Scan and Ship function in the In Process Orders list. After being scanned successfully, the order will automatically move to To Pickup Orders list.
When you use the scanner to scan the barcode on the shipping label, the system will check the order’s marketplace status and if there exists a duplicate order. If the order’s marketplace status is buyer's order request for cancellation/cancellation or there is a duplicate order, the system will report an error.
You can add different logistics channels in a group.
For example: If orders of logistics A and logistics B are both picked up by the same courier, you can add logistics A and logistics B to a same logistics group (name it Shipping AB); when using Scan and Ship function, you can select the logistics group to Shipping AB first, and then scan the package. If there are orders that do not belong to this logistics group, system will report an error message.
Please check if your input method has been switched to [EN]. If you cannot scan after switching, please contact customer service for help.
You can print the manifests, check the details and export them.
If you need to show the tracking number in the manifest, please click Setting>With Tracking No.>Save
If you do not click Generate Manifest button after scanning, the system will not automatically generate manifest and keep the history of corresponding manifest.
Open the Auto Mark as Shipped switch below means:
If we find the orders has been scanned by logistics successfully syncing orders, we will mark as shipped and deduct the stock on BigSeller automatically. Just follow below steps to open:
Go to Settings > Orders Settings > Other Settings > Click on the switch
(Please be noted that the buyer can not cancel the order anymore if the order is in RTS status.)
1. Select [Packing to move orders to RTS] -- the status of orders will become RTS after you click "Pack". The advantage of this option is that the buyer can not cancel the order anymore after the order is packed. However, this will bring risks to you since you will be punished if the courier comes to pick up the parcels before you make them ready.
For example, If your shop is under "pick up" by Lex MY, the RTS setting is really important. Because if the Lex driver comes to pick it up before you make the parcel ready, your PNR increases by 40-60% and then causes limited orders in Lazada.
2. *Select [Order will move to RTS when the shipping label marks as printed] -- After clicking "mark as printed", the order will move to RTS. This can avoid canceling the order after printing the shipping label.
3. Select [Shipping to move orders to RTS] -- The status of orders will become RTS after you click "Ship".
Settting > Order Settings > Other Settings > Auto select the pickup time when packing order
1. Only available for Shopee and TikTok orders currently;
2. If there is pickup time for the order, this setting will not take effect.
Shopee: Within 14 days (Starting from the day of authorization, orders from 14 days ago can also be synchronized to BigSeller)
Lazada: Within 30 days
TikTok: Within 15 days
Tiki: Within 28 days
Sendo: Within 30 days
Blibli: Within 28 days
Zalora: Within 15 days
PGmall: Within 15 days
Akulaku: Within 14 days
Tokopedia: Within 10 days
Bukalapak: Within 15 days
Shopify: Within 60 days
Woocommerce: Within 30 days
Thisshop: Within 15 days
If you delete a store that has already been authorized to BigSeller and then re-authorize it, it will be processed as a new store (i.e. re synchronize the store's history orders according to the above rules)
If you don't have the permission of Order Price Info, the order value, unit price, order total would be displayed as *** and the corresponding columns of exported file would be displayed as ***;
If you don't have the permission of Cost Price, the cost on order details page would be displayed as *** and the corresponding columns of exported file would be displayed as ***;
You can contact the main account to enable "Order Price Info" or "Cost Price" permission.
1. If one sub-account need to check/export the order value, unit price and order total value -- just enable the "Order Price Info" permission;
2. If one sub-account need to check/export the commodity cost -- just enable the "Cost Price" permission;
3. If one sub-account need to check the estimate profit -- need to enable "Order Price Info" and "Cost Price" permissions.
|All Orders (Within 90 Days)||To Process (New)||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)||Shipping||Complated||In Cancel||Cancellation|
|All Orders (History)||Completed||Cancellation|
|New Orders||To Process (New)||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)||In Cancel|
|In Process Orders||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)||Shipping||Completed||In Cancel|
|To Pickup Orders||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)|
|Shipped||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)||Shipping||Completed||Cancellation|
|Voided||To Process (New)||Processed||To Process (Retry Ship)||Shipping||Completed||In Cancel|
|All Orders (Within 90 Days)||Awaiting Shipment||Awaiting Colloection||Partial Shipping||In Transit||Delivered||Completed||Cancelled|
|All Orders (History)||Completed||Cancelled|
|In Process Orders||Awaiting Colloection||Partial Shipping||In Transit||Delivered||Completed|
|Shipped||Awaiting Colloection||Partial Shipping||In Transit||Delivered||Completed||Cancelled|
|Voided||Awaiting Shipment||Awaiting Colloection||Partial Shipping||In Transit||Delivered||Completed|